Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy italian frittata. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Italian Frittata is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Italian Frittata is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
I did this video because I needed something creative to do. I enjoy cooking, turned out pretty well actually. Spicy Italian Frittata. by: Andres Gutierrez. This Italian frittata, made from eggs, potatoes, and Parmesan, is a simple Italian omelette that's a Frittatas are something I make very often, especially as part of a lunch with other mixed dishes and.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy italian frittata using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Italian Frittata:
- Prepare 1 med onion, chopped
- Take 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Make ready 8 oz Italian sausage, loose or sliced
- Take 2 c fresh spinach, chopped
- Get 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Get 1 tsp sea salt
- Take 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Get 10 eggs
- Prepare 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
I personally use the Spicy Turkey Italian Sausages when making this recipe although it calls for mild. I made this for an Italian themed lunch at work - was looking for something other than pasta. breakfast brunch. A frittata is a very versatile recipe. You can serve it at any meal and you can also vary the meat, vegetables, cheese and seasonings.
Instructions to make Spicy Italian Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, cook onion, garlic and sausage until onion is translucent and sausage is no longer pink.
- Stir in spinach, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted.
- In a 2 quart casserole, whisk eggs and hot sauce together. Add in sausage mixture.
- Bake in oven 15-20 minutes or until firm and ligtly browned. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
A frittata is a very versatile recipe. You can serve it at any meal and you can also vary the meat, vegetables, cheese and seasonings. Think of frittata as an Italian cousin to the French omelet, with a few notable differences. Frittatas are usually cooked on top of the stove, and either flipped over in the skillet or finished in the oven. We eat frittatas enough in the US that your kids may not Frittata, derived from the word "frito" meaning 'to fry' has evolved to the more common meaning of the.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy italian frittata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!