Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, david's pork tortilla soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow-cooker pork tortilla soup made with pork tenderloin, corn, green peppers, and crunchy tortilla chips is an easy, hearty meal with plenty of Mexican-inspired flavors. Pork Tortilla Soup feturing Tropical Cheese. Pork roast to be exact, so in fact. . . we will be eating high off the hog tonight! I was recently traveling, and the soup special at the hotel was chicken tortilla.
David's pork tortilla soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. David's pork tortilla soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have david's pork tortilla soup using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make David's pork tortilla soup:
- Get 2 cups smoked pulled pork
- Get 2 cups chicken stock
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) lager beer
- Prepare 1 small white onion
- Prepare 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 cup corn
- Get 1 can black beans
- Make ready 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, crushed or pulsed in a blender
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Make ready 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp corn flour or masa mix
- Prepare Garnish
- Get Sour cream
- Take Colby Jack, shredded
- Prepare Cilantro
- Take strips Fried corn tortilla
- Get slices Avocado
- Get Fresh squeezed lime
Control the spice level by the picante sauce you use (we like medium). Tortilla Soup is rife with cooking and dinner scenes that feature both classic Mexican and Mexican fusion dishes. But nobody eats film, so the magnitude of the food's presen ce distracts from the story line. The charm of this Tortilla Soup lies in the toppings, which guests can customize to their liking.
Steps to make David's pork tortilla soup:
- Heat butter and oil in a pot. add onion and jalapeno to soften. Add garlic and cook another couple minutes.
- Stir in drained beans, corn, chili powder and cumin. Add tomatoes, beer, stock and pulled pork.
- Add corn flour and bring to simmer. Cook for about another 20 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnish
But nobody eats film, so the magnitude of the food's presen ce distracts from the story line. The charm of this Tortilla Soup lies in the toppings, which guests can customize to their liking. This soup recipe is a simple, yet popular weeknight dinner favorite that will never disappoint on a chilly winter evening. Brown pork and onion over medium-high heat in large saucepan, stirring occasionally. Add remaining ingredients except tortilla strips.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food david's pork tortilla soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!